Tamarancho, the jewel of Marin County singletrack.
- Purchase 1-day passes in-store ($5.00 cash or check only)
- Annual passes now available in store (credit/debit only)
Purchase with cash or check, gets you a temporary pass and your official pass will be mailed to you by the Boy Scouts later!
Friends Of Tamarancho
Sunshine Bikes is proud to support Tamarancho’s trail system since the very beginning. Built one trail at a time over years by the Bicycle Trails Council along with the Forest Knolls Freewheelers, the 9 mile loop plus the newly added 1.5 mile Endor Flow Trail are now maintained by a collective of volunteer organizations led by Friends Of Tamarancho.
Rules & Regs
- You must have a Friends Pass to be on the trail system or property:
- Day Passes available at the kiosk inside our store (cash or check only).
- Annual Passes can be purchased in store with a card.
- Bicycles must stay on singletrack, do no enter the middle of Camp.
- We are courteous and responsible riders – to each other and to the trails.
- This is a shared bike/hike course.
- Occasionally trails may be closed due to Scouting activities.