Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff.
It features the same high-end trail tech as all Trek trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery, and more, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.
You’re looking for a trail-specific e-MTB that’s designed to tackle the same tough terrain as regular trail bikes. You already know just how awesome e-MTBs are on the mountain, and want to invest in better components.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armor, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12mm thru axle, 150mm travel
- 160mm RockShox Yari RC fork, DebonAir spring, Motion Control RC damper, e-MTB optimized, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth axle
- RockShox Deluxe Select+, 230x57.5mm rear shock
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W motor that assists up to 20 mph with Bosch Purion controller
- 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain with XT rear derailleur and SLX shifters, cassette & chain
- TranzX JD-YSP18 130mm travel dropper post with internal routing - 425mm length
- Shimano 4-piston brakes
- Bontrager Arvada saddle, steel rails, 138mm width
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp riser bars, alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on grips
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp stem, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 50mm length
- Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er tubeless ready wheels
- Bontrager XR5 Team Issue tires, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.60''
Rail 7 features loads of upgraded parts, including the drivetrain, fork, and wheels. But the biggest deal is that it comes with the longest-range Bosch battery you can get. That means more runs and more fun.
Let us know if we can show you a Trek Rail 7 at Sunshine Bicycle Center.