The Jewel Of Marin Singletrack
Ride at Camp Tamarancho and help support legal singletrack in Marin. The course was built by and for mountain bikers. Your support, through the purchase of access passes, helps keep the trails in top condition and builds the opportunity for more.
Tamarancho Passes Available At Sunshine!
Follow the brown "Tamarancho Passes" signs in our store to find the Tamarancho Pass kiosk where you can easily purchase a Day Pass or Annual Pass to ride Camp Tamarancho!
Friends Of Tamarancho Program
Sunshine Bikes is proud to support Tamarancho’s trail system since the very beginning. Built one trail at a time over years by the Bicycle Trails Council along with the Forest Knolls Freewheelers, the 9 mile loop plus the newly added 1.5 mile Endor Flow Trail are now maintained by a collective of volunteer organizations led by Friends Of Tamarancho.
Rules & Regs
You must have a "Day" or "Annual" Friends of Tamarancho Pass to be on the trail system or property.
- Day Passes available at the kiosk inside our store (cash or check only).
- Annual Passes can be purchased in store with a credit or debit card. Place your order and get a temporary pass to use immediately. Your official pass will be mailed to you by the Boy Scouts later.
- Bicycles must stay on singletrack, do no enter the middle of Camp.
- We are courteous and responsible riders – to each other and to the trails.
- This is a shared bike/hike course.
- Occasionally trails may be closed due to Scouting activities.