The Node 2.1 Computer by Bontrager reads the same ANT+ signals and provides the same great functions as the Node 1.1 computers with the addition of altitude, temperature and per cent grade. The water-resistant design allows for all year riding, the back light keeps you informed at dusk and dawn and the included Soft-Strap heart rate monitor keeps you abreast of your body's changing conditions on the ride.
BONTRAGER NODE 2.1 DIGITAL COMPUTER
Building on the excellent Node 1.1 computers, this Bontrager Node 2.1 Digital Computer features all of their great functions and usability with the addition of some more useful abilities.
You are still getting the fantastic ANT+ connectivity that allows you to pair it with the included heart rate strap, as well as a range of other compatible sensors such as speed and cadence.
Where this Node 2.1 steps it up though is with the ability to monitor altitude, temperature and percent gradient. These will allow you to train more specifically and effectively, as well as providing you with some more points of interest.
All of this is contained within the water-resistant design so this bicycle computer can be used all year round. Especially as the backlight even allows it to be used in low lights.
- ANT enabled, 2.4gHz digitally coded transmission
- Node computers DO NOT INCLUDE speed sensors. An ANT speed sensor or combo sensor needs to be purchased separately to complete the kit
- Node computers will PAIR and connect with all sensors in parallel
- Node computers can receive data from 3rd party power devices that are ANT compatible
- Cadence and heart rate compatible with optional ANT sensors (includes Bontrager softstrap heart rate kit)
- Compatible with ANT power devices
- Features altimeter and % grade functions
- Additional features include auto start, 20 minute time-out sensors, settable interval timer