The Giro Aether MIPS Helmet marks a revolutionary leap forward in rotational energy management. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Giro's proprietary MIPS® Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam - instead of against the rider's head - giving riders the benefits of MIPS without obstruction to comfort or cooling power.
The stunning silhouette is formed by a sleek six-piece shell that surrounds a series of massive vents, with added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is the Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows for easy adjustment in seconds.
- Sleek road helmet with 11 vents and Wind Tunnel internal channeling for optimal comfort and breathability.
- Shatterproof Roll Cage "Halo" Reinforcement.
- MIPS Spherical technology shifts the MIPS system between the EPS foam, rather than next to the skin.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline Buckle.
- Sunglass docking ports in front vents.
- Ponytail compatible.