The Shimano 105 PD-R7000 SPD-SL pedals have been redesigned for 2018, implementing several improvements over previous generations. Featuring a carbon fiber body, a lower stack height, and a redesigned stainless steel reinforcement, the PD-R7000 pedals also saved 20 grams over their predecessors. Inside, cartridge bearings spin smooth and fast over the chromoly steel axle, yet are easily replaceable in case anything should arise.
The Shimano 105 PD-R7000 SPD-SL pedals include the SM-SH11 cleats and are compatible with 3-bolt road shoes.
- Cartridge axle.
- Sealed mechanism.
- Adjustable cleat retention system.
- Pedal body material: carbon fiber.
- Stainless steel body plates.
- Single sided SPD-SL entry.
- Claimed weight: 265g/pair