EDC stores your essential trail tools inside your steerer tube, right at your fingertips.
Whether you're going out for a quick lunch ride or setting off on a longer adventure, EDC has all the tools that you need to keep your bike running smoothly and fix any trailside mechanical.
The OneUp tool can also be stored in the new high volume EDC mini pump, which has an integrated CO2 inflator head.
Grabbing your EDC tool from the pump is as easy as reaching for your water bottle.
- Tool hides inside compatible 1-1/8" threadless steerer tubes, held snugly in place by o-rings
- Use EDC tap to thread alloy steerer for special EDC headset preloader top cap
- 2,3,4,5,6,8 hex keys, T25 Torx, flathead screwdriver, spoke keys, tire lever, lockring tool and chain tool are housed in a plastic cylinder (with room for a quick link)
- A second cylinder screws onto plastic tool cylinder for extra storage (or a Co2 can be threaded in place of the second cylinder)
- Alternatively, the tool can also fit inside the EDC pump rather than the steerer
- Steerer inner diameter must be between 24.25mm - 24.80mm (gauge included)