In Stock Item Details
- Ripmo AF
- 21"/XL Frame
Metal (Silver) Finish
- DVO Topaz T3 Air Shock
- Onyx D1 29 / 44 Offset / 160mm / Black - Custom Tune Fork
- Shimano Deore M6100 4 Piston Kit w/175mm Cranks
- 29 x 2.5 Maxxis Assegai Tires
- RaceFace Aeffect R 35 riser Bar, 35mm clamp, 20mm Rise, 780mm width, Matte Finish
- KS Rage-i 170mm Dropper Post
- RaceFace Aeffect R 35 Stem - 50mm
- S35 29 Aluminum Wheel Set, Microspline 148
NOTE: IMAGES MAY DIFFER FROM IN-STOCK BUILD
The alloy edition of Ibis Ripmo — the big wheeled slasher that’s always down for another lap.
Born To Be Wild
With 147mm of efficient DW-Link rear wheel travel, and 160mm DVO Diamond D1up front under a slightly shreddier/slacker head angle, and full Shimano Deore builds now coming in at $3199 including DVO Topaz T3 air shock and Ibis S35 alloy wheels. Add $100 for DVO Jade X Coil rear suspension upgrade!
Ripmo AF puts Ibis magic under a lot more happy riders.
With the DVO coil option, and new geo tweaks, Ibis has created another versatile and affordable edition of this now legendary 29er.
Base builds include Ibis alloy wheelsets, and upgrade options include Ibis S35 carbon rims and either Ibis logo or Industry 9 hubs.
Ripmo AF shines in two new color choices: Metal (as in music!) and Red Savina. Ride fearlessly knowing you have the full 7-year Ibis Frame Warranty — way to back 'em, Ibis!
"With its gravity-friendly 64.9 degree head tube angle, the AF is at home pointed down the most rugged slopes, but that doesn’t steal from its climbing efficiency. It shares the same 76 degree seat tube angle and our dw-link linkage as the Carbon Ripmo, meaning you can get that Ibis feel in a slightly rowdier, noticeably less-expensive package. A more progressive leverage ratio makes the frame both air and coil shock compatible. The AF’s suspension kinematics leave the suspension feeling supple throughout the entirety of the stroke, while enhancing traction no matter how deep in the travel you get.
We’ve also given the AF clearance for 2.6” tires. When paired with our wide 35mm internal width rims, this combo can be run at ultra low pressures, which gives you elbow-dragging cornering traction without sacrificing straight line speed."
Ripmo AF Facts
- 29” Wheels
- 160mm front travel
- 147mm dw-link rear travel
- 2.6” tire clearance
- Aluminum front and rear triangle
- Available in four sizes S-XL, fits riders between 5’ and 6’6
- Frame weight of 8.25lbs for a medium with a DVO topaz shock
- Available with DVO JADE X coil shock
Ripmo AF Details
- Progressive suspension leverage ratio for compatibility with select coil shocks.
- Slack 64.9 head angle
- 44mm Fork Offset
- Steep 76 degree seat tube angle
- Threaded BB (73mm BSA)
- ISCG 05 Compatible with removable adapter
- Port style Internal cable routing
- 22oz bottles fit inside front triangle
- Size M-XL compatible with 170mm+ droppers, 125-150mm for smalls
- Molded rubber swing arm protectors
- IGUS bushings in lower link, bearings in upper link
- Metric 210x55 shock
- 203mm max rotor size
- 1x specific design
- Boost spacing
Tapered headtube and steerer: ZS44 upper, ZS56 lower
Sunshine Bicycle Center is happy to help - let us know if we can show you around a new Ibis Ripmo AF.