Allant+ 8S Stagger is a performance e-bike built for riders who want to go far and go fast.
The super powerful Bosch Performance Speed motor and extra long-lasting battery are perfect for long-distance commuters and avid e-bike riders.
It also has thoughtful design features created specifically for people who prefer riding their bike over driving their car.
And, your smartphone doubles as your controller, so you can use it for directions, music, and more.
- The Bosch Performance Speed motor and Bosch's longest-range battery let you ride farther, faster
- Download the COBI.Bike app and your phone becomes an on-board computer. Attach it to SmartphoneHub to charge, make or take calls, listen to music, get turn-by-turn directions, and more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- Compatible with Range Boost—an additional battery that can double your e-bike’s range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures
You’re an avid bike commuter or dedicated e-bike user who’s hoping to cut down—or even cut out—your car use. You want a fast, top-of-the-line speed e-bike that can simplify your life and invigorate your daily routine.
A sleek hydroformed aluminum frame with a stagger geometry that fully encases a 625Wh battery—the longest-range Bosch offers—an ultra-powerful Bosch Performance Speed drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 28 mph, and a SmartphoneHub controller that can be used with or without your phone. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain, a Lync front and rear lighting system, fenders, and a rear rack.
You’re going places, and you wanna get there super fast. This stylish e-bike is easy to hop on and off, and features Bosch’s speediest motor and longest-range battery making it great for long-distance commuters.
- High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, Range Boost compatible, internal cable routing, Motor Armor, post-mount disc, 135x5mm QR
- Allant+ rigid alloy fork, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 100x15mm thru-axle, post-mount disc brake
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing rear hub, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 5mm QR
- Alex MD35 27.5", Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite, reflective, wire bead, 60tpi, 27.5x2.4"
- Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- ProWheel 46T narrow/wide steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano Deore M4100, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC E10
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, 185mm width
- Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc, post-mount 180mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube 625
- Bosch SmartphoneHub
- Bosch Performance Speed (28 mph), 250 Watt, 75Nm
- Front light
- Trek Lync headlight, 500 lumens
- Rear light
- Trek Lync taillight, 50 lumens
- M - 25.58 kg / 56.4 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).