This bike is shippable within the USA.
Email us for a quote using the link above.
The limited edition Café Moto Go! is the ultimate combination of retro style and modern technology.
Highly stylized from top to bottom, this café racer-inspired ride takes the concept of e-bikes to the next level. With a Bosch Performance Speed motor, Gates belt drive and Enviolo continuously variable rear hub, it reaches top assisted speeds of 28 mph.
- The Café Moto Go! features a hydroformed frame, integrated in-tube battery and Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Choose between four modes of power support from Eco to Turbo with the Bosch Purion Display.
- Let the Spanninga Custom Front Bullet and Supernova E3 Rear LED lighting guide you home or to the nearest car show.
- Features Brooks B17 premium leather saddle, tool bag, key fob and Cambium grips.
- Ride smooth and comfortably with Vee Rubber Speedster 26” x 2.6” tires.
You appreciate the details and styling of vintage motorcycles but are looking for the advancements of modern e-bike technology. No detail has been spared on Electra's Café Moto Go!, which features a custom hydroform tank, integrated in-tube battery and Brooks premium leather accessories. This is not your traditional e-bike.
Powered by a Bosch Performance Speed motor, the Café Moto Go! can reach top assisted speeds of 28 mph and hydraulic disc brakes capable of handling all that power. The drivetrain uses the Gates Carbon Belt Drive system that is nearly maintenance free, smooth-riding and virtually silent while shifting through the continuously variable Enviolo rear hub.
Highly stylized from top to bottom, the limited edition Café Moto Go! is the ultimate e-bike for riding fast. Riding far. And most of all having fun. Finally, an e-bike that can keep up with you.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/ hydroformed top tube & down tube, patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Alloy hydroformed
- Front hub
- Alloy hi-flange 32h, 15mm thru-axle
- Rear hub
- Enviolo Trekking 380% continuously variable internal, alloy 32h
- Anodized alloy 26" × 32h
- Vee Rubber Speedster 26" × 2.8"
- Enviolo city mechanical
- FSA forged alloy 170mm, Gates CDX Centertrack 24T cog
- Gates CDX Centertrack 26T
- Gates CDX Centertrack 132T belt
- Crank Brothers Stamp 2
- Brooks B17
- Butted alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 350mm
- Alloy low rise
- Brooks Cambium
- Gusset Magnum threadless 4-bolt
- FSA e2 integrated
- Front/rear: Hayes Prime Sport hydraulic disc brake, 203 mm Front, 180 mm rear rotors
- Bosch Powertube 500wh include 4 amp charger
- Bosch Purion computer display unit
- Bosch Performance Speed, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanning custom front bullet
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 rear LED
- Bosch Purion computer display unit, Spanninga custom front bullet & Supernova E3 rear LED lighting, painted fenders, internal cable routing, alloy removable kickstand, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 27.72 kg / 61 lbs