IN STOCK TODAY!
The alloy edition of Ibis Ripmo - the big wheeled slasher that’s always down for another lap.
The Ripmo AF (Aluminum Frame) brings the award-winning performance of the carbon Ripmo to a wider, rowdier audience. It’s everything we love from the carbon Ripmo, plus a few tweaks. With a steep, 76-degree seat tube angle and a rangy but not stratospheric reach, the Ripmo AF places riders centrally and upright over the bottom bracket. It makes for an efficient position that can go the long haul without placing too much weight on its slack, 64.9-degree headtube angle. A 44mm reduced-offset fork is more surefooted on steep descents and steadies high speeds. Better up, better down.
With 147mm of efficient DW-Link rear wheel travel, and 160mm DVO Diamond D1up front under a slightly shreddier/slacker head angle, and full Shimano Deore build.
- Frame: Ripmo AF (alloy frame)
- Size Small /14.5"
- Color: Red Savina
- Build Kit: Deore kit
- Shock: DVO Topaz T3 Air, 210 x 55
- Fork: DVO Onyx D1 | 15QRx110 - 160mm
- Crank Length: 170mm
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120 4 Piston
- Wheelset: Ibis S35 Aluminum / 29" / Ibis Hubs
- Tires: Maxxis Assegai 29” x 2.5” WT, EXO+ casing, 120tpi
- Handlebars: Ibis 780mm Alloy
- Seatpost & Length: KS Rage-i Dropper S: 125mm
- Stem & Length: Ibis 31.8mm S/M: 40mm
Shipping is available for all bikes over $3,000. Please contact us for more information.
Sizing & fit
This Medium frame generally fits rider 5'4"-5'9", but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit.
The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts here at Sunshine Bicycle Center.
Sunshine Bicycle Center is happy to help - let us know if we can show you around a new Ibis Ripmo AF.