The Bolinas Ridge is perfectly suited for recreational riders wishing to explore singletrack and dirt trails with a mountain bike built for real trails, with trail-capable suspension forks and all-conditions disc brakes.
The Bolinas Ridge family of mountain bikes are designed for the recreational mountain biker looking to explore the local singletrack or dirt paths. Utilizing our lightweight Series 1 aluminum alloy frames, 100mm travel suspension forks, and reliable Shimano drivetrains, these bikes are capable of tackling real trails and pushing your own boundaries.
Why you'll love it:
The Bolinas Ridge series has a disc-specific Series 1 6061 aluminum frame with a replaceable derailleur hanger and an integrated headset.
The Bolinas Ridge line features durable double-wall rims, serviceable cassette freehubs, proven Shimano drivetrains, and readily available parts that are built to last.
All Bolinas Ridge models feature disc brakes for minimal maintenance and all-conditions stopping power.
This Extra Small frame generally fits rider 4'11"-5"1", but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit.
The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts here at Sunshine Bicycle Center.
- FRAME: Series 1 6061 Aluminum, 27.5”/29" Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, Chainstay Mounted Disc Brakes
- FRONT SUSPENSION: SR Suntour XCM DS, 100mm Travel, Preload Adjustment, 46mm Offset
- RIMS: Marin, Double Wall Alloy
- HUB, REAR: Forged Alloy, Disc, 32H
- HUB, FRONT: Forged Alloy, Disc, 32H
- SPOKE, NIPPLES: Black Stainless Steel
- TIRES: MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"
- DERAILLEUR, REAR: Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- DERAILLEUR, FRONT: Shimano FD-TY700
- SHIFT LEVER: Shimano Altus 3x8-Speed
- CRANKSET: Alloy Crank, Steel Chainrings, 42/34/24T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- CHAIN: KMC Z8
- CASSETTE: SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T
- BRAKE, FRONT: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE, REAR: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc
- HANDLEBAR: Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width
- STEM: Marin Alloy, 31.8mm, 45mm
- GRIPS: Marin MTB, Closed End
- HEADSET: FSA No.10-P
- SEATPOST: Marin Alloy, 27.2mm
- SADDLE: Marin MTB
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform