Mountain biking is all about having fun while exploring new locations.
Many riders love getting out on the dirt trails and seeing where each singletrack and fire road takes them. The Marin Eldrige Grade 27.5" Bike is built for fun times out on the trails. It has a Series 1 6061 aluminum frame that uses 120mm of travel on the front.
Why you'll love it:
The Marin Eldrige Grade comes with a Shimano Altus 2x8-speed drivetrain. The gearing is perfect for long and steep climbs and those quick descents. Tektro M275 hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power so you can descend with confidence. With double-wall alloy rims paired with 27.5 x 2.25" MTB tires, you'll have excellent traction and durable wheels underneath you so you can push your limits while riding.
This Medium frame generally fits rider 5'4'-5'8", but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit.
The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts here at Sunshine Bicycle Center.
- Frame Series: 1 6061 Aluminum, 27.5” Wheels, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, Disc Brake
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM Disc, 120mm Travel, Preload Adjustment
- Headset: 44mm Zero Stack, 8mm Cone
- Rims/Wheels Double Wall Alloy
- Hubs Forged: Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes: Black Stainless Steel
- Tires: MTB, 27.5x2.25"
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, Steel Chainrings, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Front Derailleu:r Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLM315 Rapid Fire, 2x8-Speed
- Handlebars: 31.8 Riser, 20mm Rise, 740mm Width
- Tape/Grips: Entity MTB, Closed End
- Stem Alloy: 31.8mm, 45mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Pedals: Nylon Platform
- Saddle: Entity MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy, 27.2mm