The Donky Jr. family of bikes are designed with young riders in mind.
The Donky Jr. family consists of lightweight aluminum-frame bikes for kids. All models feature freewheels and handbrakes, making it easier for them to transition to larger bikes as they grow.
Why you'll love it:
The Donky Jr. 20" is built around a lightweight aluminum alloy frame and stout steel fork, but with the addition of a dependable and smooth-shifting Shimano 6-speed drivetrain - perfect for a growing rider who is able to get out for the ride to school, to the park or out on your first proper trails.
Sizing & Fit
This 20" Child's Bike generally fits a rider 3'7"-4'3", but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length that determines a great fit.
The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts here at Sunshine Bicycle Center.
- FRAME: Aluminum Donky Jr. 20" Kids Frame
- FORK: Steel, Straight Blade, 1 1/8" Steer
- RIMS: Marin Double Wall Aluminum, Machined Sidewall
- HUBS: Steel, 32H
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- TIRES: Marin x Vee Tire Co. Speedster, 20"x2.0"
- DERAILLEUR REAR: Shimano Tourney
- SHIFT LEVER: Shimano Revo Twist Shift, 6-speed
- CRANKSET: 3-Piece Aluminum Crank, 36T Chainring, 140mm Arm Length
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Square Taper
- CHAIN: 6-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 6-speed, 14/28t
- BRAKES: Tektro V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS: Kids Aluminum Brake Levers
- HANDLEBAR: Marin Steel MTB
- STEM: Marin Alloy
- GRIPS: Kids Grips
- HEADSET: FSA No.8B
- SEATPOST: Integrated w/ Saddle
- SADDLE: Marin Kids w/ Integrated Seat Post
- PEDALS: Kids Pedals
- KICKSTAND: Steel Rear Mount Kickstand
- EXTRAS: Rear Derailleur Guard, Marin Oso Cotton Bag