- We take advance pre-paid reservations by phone or in person only.
- Pre-paid reservations guarantee availability of bikes (unless poor weather conditions or mechanical failure force a cancellation – see below)
- Bikes not previously reserved may be booked on the spot. Stop by or contact us for availability.
PICK UP & RETURN
- Rental/demo periods are by the 1/2 calendar/business day.
- Pickup can be as early as 1/2 hour before store opening (currently 10AM daily).
- Drop off must before or at 2PM.
CANCELLATIONS - BY US
- Unfortunately weather or mechanical failure can occasionally force us to cancel a pre-paid reservation. We will attempt to contact you right away in this event and will offer a substitute bike (if available), or issue a full refund to the credit card used.
- We are not responsible for losses or inconvenience in these cases.
CANCELLATIONS - BY YOU
- Should you need to cancel your pre-paid reservation, you may by calling us at (415) 459-3334 (no email please).
- Receive a full refund to your credit card if you cancel at least 48 hours before pickup time.
- No refunds within 48 hours of pickup time.
- Each person will be required to sign a rental agreement/waiver for their bike upon pickup (one agreement per bike).
- The actual rider of the bike must sign.
- Each person must provide their own individual Proof of Identity and Collateral (see below).
- Under 18 years old? Requires a parent or guardian to sign agreement plus provide collateral.
WHAT TO BRING
Required Valid U.S. driver license. We will copy this for our records.
Required Valid credit card (not debit) for collateral.
Required Bring your helmet (unless borrowing).
Optional Pedals and cycling shoes. If you need loaner pedals, let us know in advance what type you prefer.
RECOUP YOUR FEES!
The cost of your first demo/rental can be applied toward the price of a bike purchase within one year. We will keep your demo/rental information on record - no receipt required.