Rental/Demo Bike Terms & Conditions
- Pre-paid reservations guarantee availability of bikes (unless poor weather conditions or mechanical failure force a cancellation – see below)
- Bikes not previously reserved may be booked on the spot. Stop by or contact us for availability.
PICK UP & RETURN
- Rental/demo periods are by the calendar/business day.
- Pickup can be as early as 1/2 hour before store opening.
- Drop off can be as late as 1/2 hour after store closing.
- See Store Hours for specifics.
- For other arrangements, contact us.
- Unfortunately weather or mechanical failure can occasionally force us to cancel a pre-paid reservation. We will attempt to contact you right away in this event and will offer a substitute bike (if available), or issue a full refund to the credit card used.
- We are not responsible for losses or inconvenience in these cases.
- Should you need to cancel your pre-paid reservation, you may by calling us at (415) 459-3334 (no email please).
- Receive a full refund to your credit card if you cancel at least 48 hours before pickup time.
- No refunds within 48 hours of pickup time.
- Each rider will be required to sign a separate rental agreement/waiver for his/her bike upon pickup (i.e one per bike).
- The actual rider of the bike must sign the waiver.
- Minors (under 18) require a parent or guardian to sign.
WHAT TO BRING
- Please present a valid drivers license. We will copy this for our records.
- Bring your own pedals (unless borrowing) and riding shoes with cleats.
- Bring your helmet (unless borrowing). Required equipment.
RECOUP YOUR FEES
- The cost of your first demo/rental can be applied toward the price of a bike purchase within one year.