NEWLY REVISED MODEL! IN STOCK!
The DV9 is back! A do-it-all carbon fiber hardtail designed to take you from the trailhead to the starting line, with a session at the pump track in between.
Lightweight, with up-to-date geometry, and engineered to the same exacting standards as the rest of Ibis bikes, it packs a ton of performance at a more accessible price.
Starting at $3,599.99.
Build Kits include Shimano Deore XT, Shimano SLX, and SRAM Eagle
Available in Raw Carbon with Muddy Waters and Purple Crush
"Frame Only" options
New Design Details:
- The DV9 comes with a 120mm fork and is compatible with forks from 100 to 140mm travel.
- The head angle is now one-degree slacker at 66.5°.
- The new design has steepened the seat tube angle by 2-4 degrees, depending on size. Size-specific seat tube angles improve your fore-aft balance on the bike while reducing knee and wrist strain.
- The reach grew by 30mm on the medium and by 48mm on the large, bringing them to 435mm and 470mm, respectively.
- Ibis sloped the downtube to lower the standover by 53mm, dramatically improving the fit for smaller riders. Despite how compact the frame is, every size can run a long dropper and two water bottles.
- The chainstays have been shortened by 14mm, bringing them to an ultra-playful 425mm.
- There’s clearance for 2.6” tires, 203mm rotors, and 4-piston brakes.
- Other improvements to make life better: easy-to-use internal tube-in-tube cable routing, a drop-in headset, full coverage rubber chainstay protection, and a slick upper chain guide.